Piktime Systems Sp. z o.o.
Piktime Systems Sp. z o.o. - precise time and frequency sector company, established in 2007.
We focus on research, development and manufacturing equipment for:
- Precise, long-distance atomic clocks comparison (TTS-5),
- Dissemination of precise time & frequency signals using optical fibres, in co-operation with AGH University of Science and Technology in Kraków (OSTT-3),
- Precise time & frequency counters with precision of a few picoseconds for direct comparisons (e.g. T3200, T4100),
- Turn-key solution for power, telecommunication, fintech, public sectors – secure time and frequency distribution (STDS-8).
- Development of time related products and services (navigation, security, data and documents exchange, time stamping), especially based on satellite navigation systems,
- Advisory on precise time and time scales,
- Time & frequency software and algorithms,
- Designing and execution of time and frequency laboratories on a turn-key basis, with precise clocks, time & frequency comparisons equipment and distribution units.
Our core competences:
- Sound knowledge and hands-on practice in precise time,
- Proven capacity of software development according to ESA standards,
- Access to necessary scientific equipment and infrastructure,
- Experience in production of precise equipment for time & frequency.
Key partners and customers:
Over 150 Time Transfer Systems delivered to over 40 countries.
AFRICA: Egypt, Tunisia, Kenya.
AMERICA: United States, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Panama, Brasil, Chile, Argentina.
ASIA: Russia, China, Kazakhstan, India, South Korea, Hongkong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia.
EUROPE: Austria, Belarus, Bosnia, United Kingdom , Bulgaria , Montenegro, Netherlands, Germany, Roma.
TTS SERIES RECEIVERS OPERATE, AMONG OTHERS, IN:
CONTROL SEGMENTS OF NAVIGATION SATELLITE SYSTEMS:
- GLONASS (Russia),
- GALILEO (Fucino/Italy, GALILEO Precise Time Facility),
- ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization).
THE LEADING PHYSICAL LABORATORIES AND METROLOGICAL INSTITUTES:
- BIPM (Bureau International des Poids et Mesures),
- VNIIFTRI (Russian National Measurement Institute),
- USNO (United States Naval Observatory),
- INRIM (National Institute of Metrological Research, Italy),
- NPL (National Physical Laboratory, India),
- GUM (Central Office of Measures, Poland).
KEY USERS OF OSTT:
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) - Boulder, USA,
- The United States Naval Observatory (USNO) - Washington, USA,
- Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) - Germany,
- The National Physical Laboratory (NPL) - United Kingdom,
- Deutsche Telekom (Germany).
Piktime Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (sp. z o.o.)
Office at: ul. Mazowiecka 59, 60-623 Poznań, Poland
Tel: +48 61 624 3637
Fax: +48 61 624 3876
District Court for City of Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu,
VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register
Registered capital: PLN 50 000
KRS number: 0000283678
NIP (tax identification number): 781-180-62-78
Regon (statistical identification number): 300614000